Monday, December 21, 2015

Mailbox Monday (123)

Another much belated edition of Mailbox Monday. I know I'm a little late posting, but I have several books I've acquired since this photo was taken that I was hoping to be able to share this year. So while this week may be on the small, get ready for some huge editions in the week to come.
Mailbox Monday
From PJ Library
Hanukkah, Oh Hanukkah by Susan L. Roth
This book is literally the lyrics of the song Hanukkah, Oh Hanukkah. So while it may not have a unique story, it does have adorable pictures of mice celebrating the holiday.

From Paperback Swap
The Duff by Kody Keplinger
I've heard great things about this book as well as the author in general. After all, if they're willing to make it into a movie it has to at least be at least a little good. Not only is it one I've been curious about for a while now, it's our January book club book, which does mean I'll actually read it timely, which rarely seems to happen these days.

What did you find in your mailbox this week?

3 comments:

  1. ENJOY your books.

    My mailbox was empty, but that is ok. :)

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy reading and happy holidays

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have Hanukkah, Oh Hanukkah too. I credit that book with the fact that my kids knew most of the words to that song quite early.

    ReplyDelete