Sunday, February 15, 2015

Mailbox Monday (107)

Another weekend is at its close. But at least I don't need to worry about heading into work tomorrow, since I'm still on maternity leave, at least for another week. I can only imagine next Sunday I'll be in quite a different mood. But for now, here's my Mailbox Monday post for the week.
Mailbox Monday
Purchased
After the War is Over by Jennifer Robson
I've yet to buy a book since my daughter was born, but when the boy called from the bookstore and asked if I wanted anything, I knew it was this. I absolutely loved the author's last book, and was so excited for this to come out. So much so, that I've already finished reading it. My review will be up next month, which means you'll have to wait a little longer to hear more about it.

What did you find in your mailbox this week?

11 comments:

  1. Wow maternity leave is nearly over?
    I'll need to check this one out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry your maternity leave is almost over! After the War is Over looks really good- looking forward to your review. Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, sorry about your maternity leave being almost over! Enjoy the coming week - and happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy the book - hope you can squish it in before going back to work :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved that you got a call from the bookstore! I hope you love the book.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved this book! It is so good! I don't have bookstores call me, but that would be fun...though I'm not sure it would be good for the bank account!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't yet read this author, but it does look tempting. Enjoy! And have a great week.

    Here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've heard good things about this book so I'll watch for your thoughts. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That book looks really good, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That was a nice treat. I actually didn't like it that much. My review is on my blog.

    I am glad you enjoyed the book.

    Have a great week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't wait to read your review. I LOVED this book!!!

    ReplyDelete