Wednesday, December 25, 2013

It's a Jolly Holiday

Saving Mr. Banks
I almost don't know where to start with this one because there's so many aspects of it I loved. I loved the flashbacks to P.L. Travers' life growing up in Australia. I loved Tom Hanks as Walt Disney. I loved the scenes at Disneyland because you could tell it was filmed today since certain sections of the park really haven't changed. I loved the clips of Mary Poppins and now am wanting to buy it on dvd to watch it in its entirety. Even the boy enjoyed himself and found himself humming along.

It probably goes without saying that parts of this movie brought me to tears, but that happens with most movies lately. I'm really happy we managed to fit this one in with all the movies that come out in December, and definitely would recommend you to do the same.

1 comment: