Monday, October 28, 2013

Project 365: Days 291 Through 298

Yes, I may be a few days late posting my daily photos, but they've arrived!
Burning Candles
October 18, 2013 - 291/365: I've never really been one for burning scented candles, but decided to jump on the bandwagon. And while it's still rare to find them burning most days, I'm at least having a bit of fun with it.
Ready for the LSU game
October 19, 2013 - 292/365: Dressed for the LSU/Ole Miss game, which unfortunately wound up being our second loss of the season.
Chez B's at Another Broken Egg Cafe
October 20, 2013 - 293/365: I had my birthday lunch with my in-laws this week. After loving our first trip to Another Broken Egg Cafe I've been wanting to go back and try something different. This time I went with a Chez B's omelette which again was delicious.
Fish Tacos
October 21, 2013 - 294/365: First off I'm apologizing for this awful cell phone photo, but when you need a photo each day and only one was taken you have to make do. Plus I wanted to document my first trip to Lucy's Retired Surfer's Bar & Restaurant. I've been wanting to try this place for years, even since I saw their chef at the Red Stick Farmer's Market with my parents, but sadly it didn't live up to expectations. I had their fish tacos, and while they probably are the best ones I've found in Louisiana, they aren't as good as the ones I'm used to in Southern California.
Chilli
October 22, 2013 - 295/365: The boy made chili for dinner.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Graham
October 23, 2013 - 296/365: Peanut butter and chocolate graham cracker.
Falafel Wrap
October 24, 2013 - 297/365: Falafel wrap at Arzi's for lunch.
Margarita at Chimes
October 25, 2013 - 298/365: Margarita at Chimes for book club.

I'm linking this post up with Random-osity & Kleinworth & Co. for Project 52!

2 comments:

  1. Glad I am eating supper while reading this - so delicious looking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummer that the fish tacos didn't quite live up to expectations. I have never had fish tacos in California, but I will be going to LA next week for work so hopefully I will get a chance to have some then!

    ReplyDelete