Saturday, July 13, 2013

Project 365: Days 181 Through 191

Since I was spending time in Florida last week, I didn't get to chance to share my project 365 photos. Of course that does mean that this week not only am I back with daily photos, but more photos from Florida!
Finally on Instagram
June 30, 2013 - 181/365: Yes, I'm finally on instagram! Follow me @Shoshanahinla!
Cacio e Pepe
July 1, 2013 - 182/365: The boy made Cacio e Pepe for dinner. Which is Italian for pasta with butter and pepper, plus a few artichokes for fun.
Blooming Azaleas
July 2, 2013 - 183/365: Blooming azaleas.
IMG_0301
July 3, 2013 - 184/365: Only 1 mile to Long Beach! Except unfortunately not Long Beach, CA. Instead we were driving past Long Beach, MS on our way to Florida.
Wasting Time
July 4, 2013 - 185/365: Goofing off while shopping at the outlets.
Without beach friendly weather... off to wine tasting.
July 5, 2013 - 186/365: Wine tasting on a rainy day.
About to Jump
July 6, 2013 - 187/365: Ready to jump!
IMG_0387
July 7, 2013 - 188/365: Our last morning, watching our niece and nephew play in the pool.
Pad Thai
July 8, 2013 - 189/365: Back in Louisiana, the boy made Pad Thai for dinner.
Molly is Retiring
July 9, 2013 - 190/365: The last of the American Girl dolls from my childhood, Molly, is finally being retired. So sad...
Roast Chicken For Dinner
July 10, 2013 - 191/365: The boy roasted this gorgeous chicken.

Obviously the most pressing questions from these photos, which American Girl doll did you have? I had Felicity and Doll of Today growing up, but bought a Samantha when I heard they were retiring her.

I'm linking this post up with Random-osity & Kleinworth & Co. for Project 52!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, the boy has some serious cooking skills! Everything he made looks AMAZING!! You are a lucky girl!

    I actually do not own any American Girl Dolls, and I didn't even know about them until I was an adult. I think I lived in too rural of an area for a store like, so I was totally oblivious to them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so depressed about Molly's retirement...

    now I am dying to roast a chicken for dinner! maybe tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't have an american girl doll! but Gabbie has Rebecca plus the look alike doll one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been in mourning about Molly! I can't believe they would retire her since she has been the most popular. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're getting rid of Molly!!? What!! I had her, but named her Ally instead, but she was an icon, with the war history, wow times have changed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great week in pics- I did not know about the dark skittles- I will have to buy those.

    ReplyDelete