Tuesday, July 23, 2013

In a Time Like This Where Love Comes 'Round

Yes, it's that of year again! The Backstreet Boys have a new album! Well, maybe you didn't know, but if that's the case, I'm here to save the day. They do! And it comes out one week from today, on July 30. I've blogged my Backstreet obsession before, so if you've been on From L.A. to LA for any length of time this post should be too much of a surprise. But since this post couldn't be complete without some of their music, here's their new video for their single, "In a World Like This."
I will recommend that you watch in full screen because it's a beautiful video. And while I mean that in terms of looks, it actually tells a beautiful story that may have brought a tear or two to my eye. Plus the boys all looks like they're having so much fun while filming.

Did you know the Backstreet Boys have a new album coming out? Do you think you'll be purchasing it? Obviously, the answer for me is a definite, yes!

2 comments:

  1. Oh! The Backstreet Boys! What memories! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was at Target the other day and saw a poster for their new album and was OUTRAGED at the world for not telling me this was happening ha! ;) used to love them so much!

    ReplyDelete