Saturday, May 11, 2013

Project 365: Days 117 Through 126

I'm sure you all were scared when I didn't have a Project 365 post last week that I had fallen off the bandwagon. Except that's not the case. I have still been taken photos, just didn't have a chance to upload them all. So a week late, here's a week and a half of daily photos. (The second half of the week will be up next week, that way I don't overload you with two weeks at once.)
Vanilla Blueberry Fiber Luna Bar
April 27, 2013 - 117/365: I had this vanilla blueberry fiber Luna Bar when I laid out. It was actually really good, and tasted more like a Nutrigrain bar, than what I'd normally expect from a Luna.
Chicken with Artichoke
April 28, 2013 - 118/365: I made the artichoke I blogged about earlier this year again. I think it good have used an extra few minutes in the oven to get the skin more crispy, but was still really good.
Whole Foods Salad Bar
April 29, 2013 - 119/365: Yes, I went back to Whole Foods for lunch. I just might be a little obsessed.
The Ward on Bookshelves
April 30, 2013 - 120/365: I bought my good friend's new book on release day! Still so weird to see her book on an actual shelf. I've actually read the book already and loved it. (My review will be up this Friday.)
Hot Chocolate, Pecan Egg, and a Book
May 1, 2013 - 121/365: Reading Jennifer Gilbert's Memoir over a mug of hot chocolate and pecan egg.
Day Lilies
May 2, 2013 - 122/365: Day lilies in the back yard.
Basil Chicken Sandwich
May 3, 2013 - 123/365: We had our book club meeting at this new pub-y type place, The Pelican House. I had a glass of pear cider and this delicious basil chicken sandwich. The food was really good, and it was a really fun atmosphere. Definitely a place I'd like to visit again.
Butterfinger Sonic Blast
May 4, 2013 - 124/365: Celebrating May the Fourth with a Butterfinger Sonic Blast.
Pot Roast with Artichokes
May 5, 2013 - 125/365: After the artichoke chicken the boy and I were on a little artichoke kick and decided to add two cans to a pot roast. Unfortunately, it turned turn out nearly as well as we had hoped.
Flowers on Their Way
May 6, 2013 - 126/365: Soon to be flowers poking through the grass.

Since they were a theme this week (even showing up in my Whole Foods salad), what are your feelings on artichokes?

I'm linking this post up with Random-osity & Kleinworth & Co. for Project 52!

5 comments:

  1. you are invited to follow my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like artichokes, but haven't made many things with them, and have only used canned ones! Which I am sure are not nearly as good as fresh artichokes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am such an artichoke lover - I steam them whole and eat the fruit off the leaves! Another busy few days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Artichoke chicken is so delicious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was! I think that will easily become one of my favorite go-to recipes.

      Delete