Tuesday, April 2, 2013

MMRR in March

I may be a a day or two late, but I am hear to wrap up this past month both on the blog and for life in general!

Meals
I've actually had some great meals this month, except the ones I want to share with you haven't actually been blogged about. But just know in the next week or two, there will definitely be some food heavy posts!

Moments
This month I participated in Dara's 300 follower giveaway which you still have time to enter! There are a ton of prizes you could win, included a sponsor ad here on From L.A. to LA! Also, Passover was this month, which again you haven't yet seen on the blog, but I promise, will be coming!

Reviews
In March I reviewed 4 books and 3 movies.
The Silence of Bonaventure Arrow by Rita Leganski
Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks
The Tale of Lucia Grandi by Susan Speranza
Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver
Jack the Giant Slayer
Oz The Great and Powerful
Olympus Has Fallen
And I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm not actually sure I had a favorite. Although if I had to choose maybe Jack and the Giant Slayer or Pandemonium?

Remembering
Last year the boy and I spend a long weekend in Nashville. While on that trip I was lucky enough to arrange a blogger meet up with Sarah of Music City Sarah, as well as try a bunch of delicious meals.
Welcome to Tennessee
What are the meals, moments, reviews and remembering you've experienced this past March?

No comments:

Post a Comment