Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sunday Social (11)

Sunday Social is a weekly gathering place to meet new bloggers and to get to know better the ones you're already familiar with. It's hosted by A Complete Waste of Make-Up, and this week the theme is "twos."
1. If you were stuck on an island what are the two material items you would want to have?
I'd probably say sunscreen, since you're stuck on an island you might as well try to avoid getting burned, and a good book to keep me entertained.

2. What are two TV shows you'd watch over and over
For a current tv show, Sixteen and Pregnant, and for an all time favorite, Party of Five.

3. If your house was on fire what two things aside from family, pets, etc would you grab?
My normal answer for this was always photos, but with technology most of our photos are digital and exist online. So instead, I'd probably say the t-shirt quilt my mom made me and the maybe the signed ketubah from our wedding. (Basically irreplaceable sentimental items.)

4. What are your two most favorite articles of clothing?
I'm not sure I have favorite articles of clothing. Maybe my LSU sweatshirt that I always wear and... not sure what else. Clearly, I'm not much of a clothing person.

5. What two movies that you saw in the past year would you recommend to us?
I really loved Frankenweenie. Granted it brought back memories of my mom, who passed away about a year ago, but still I think circumstances different, I would have loved it. I also really loved Les Miserables. I think it's one of the few movies I actually saw more than once in theaters this past year.

6. What are your two biggest guilty pleasures?
Definitely candy and creme brulee.

If you haven't answered this week's Sunday Social questions, feel free to answer your favorite in the comments. And if you have, please let me know so I can stop by and say hello.

5 comments:

  1. 16 & Pregnant and Teen Mom are like my crack. I just can't stop watching even know I know it's bad!

    Stopping by from Sunday Social!

    Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally have to see les Miserables...I wanted to anyways, but it's on a lot of answers here so...must.

    and 16&pregnant?? totally can watch marathons of it without ever getting bored.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you picked a college sweatshirt as a favorite article of clothing, too. Worn-in sweatshirts are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Party of Five!!! That brings back memories :) Havent seen LM yet!! Must.go.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I need to go see Les Mis. Love musicals!

    ReplyDelete