Saturday, February 23, 2013

Project 365: Days 47 Through 54

I still have managed to take a photo every single day of the year. I never thought I'd be able to keep it up this far, but I'm awfully impressed with myself. Almost 2 months down, 10 more to go!
In NOLA with My BFF
February 16, 2013 - 47/365: Spending the day with my BFF in New Orleans. We're at her hotel, The International House, here.
Beautiful Creatures Tickets
February 17, 2013 - 48/365: Tickets to see Beautiful Creatures
Spinach Lasanga
February 18, 2013 - 49/365: Lasagna with spinach. (More on this to come in a future post!)
Soup & Salad at Whole Foods
February 19, 2013 - 50/365: Matzah ball soup and salad bar at Whole Foods
First Cadbury Egg of the Season
February 20, 2013 - 51/365: First Cadbury creme egg of the season!
Febrary
February 21, 2013 - 52/365: Sleepytime tea with a book before bed.
Book Club Drinks at Walk-Ons
February 22, 2013 - 53/365: Book club drinks at Walk-On's.
Grilled Crawfish Sandwich at Sammy's
February 23, 2013 - 54/365: Grilled crawfish poboy at Sammy's Grill.

Have you had your first Cadbury egg (or choice of Easter candy) yet this year?

I'm linking this post up with Random-osity & Kleinworth & Co. for Project 52!

8 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you thought of the movie. I'm still hesitant :s

    ReplyDelete
  2. How was Beautiful Creatures? I've been wanting to go, but I haven't heard anyone's opinion yet...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today's goal: acquire my first cadburry egg of the season. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my god. That lasagne looks immense especially with Spinach. YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I prefer the caramel eggs, and I haven't had one just yet. I did check out the Easter section at Target today though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That lasagna sounds good! Love the WF matzah ball soup! Thanks for joining us at P52.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've already had my first...and my second...and my third...

    Dani
    littlespindle-dani.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yum! I had my first Cadbury egg of the season last night ;0) Can't get enough of them! Love the movie ticket shot. I have not seen that movie but I am starting to read the books.

    ReplyDelete