Monday, December 24, 2012

Monday Movie Review

Jack Reacher
My FIL has been a fan of Lee Child's Jack Reacher books for a while now, so while I may not have read any of the books I had a pretty good idea of what I was getting into. And knowing I was seeing an action type movie, which isn't always my favorite, overall I didn't mind this.

I was a little predictable, but I think movies like this tend to be. And while there were a scene or two that groan inducing, overall it was that gruesome.

The highlight of the film for me was a lawyer played by Rosamund Pike. She hasn't been in a lot, but if anything you'll probably recognize her as Keira Knightley's oldest sister in Pride and Prejudice.

I actually enjoyed this a lot more than what I expected. I did go into it knowing I was seeing an action movie, and I think as long as you know and expect that, you should have a good time with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment