Thursday, December 27, 2012

2012 in Numbers

I've done posts on the various stats on my blog previously, but with the year ending I thought it'd be fun to post stats from the entire year. This way next year I can compare to see how much my readership has grown!

I currently have 199 followers through Google Friend Connect.

I've had over 20,000 unique page views according to Google Analytics. (The rest of the stats are also from Google Analytics.)

The top 10 blog posts written in 2012 based on number of comments are:
1. 28
2. The Big Day
3. Mailbox Monday (2)
3. Mailbox Monday (5)
5. Mailbox Monday (10)
6. Mailbox Monday (8)
6. Sneak Peak
6. Mailbos Monday (15)
9. Mailbox Monday
9. The First Fifty
9. Mailbox Monday (3)
9. Mailbox Monday (4)
9. Mailbox Monday (6)
9. My Two Moms
9. From Miss to Mrs: Becoming the Bride

The top 10 blog posts written in 2012 based on number of page views are:
1. Show Us Your... Holiday Decorations
2. Show Us Your... Living Room
3. Show Us Your... Kitchen
4. Behind the Labels
5. Show Us Your... Holiday Cards
6. Dressing Up the Tables
7. Last Day at Disney World
8. Non-gagement Photos
9. Show Us Your... Side Dishes
10. On Display, On Display

The top 10 blogs that referred visitors were:
1. Kelly's Korner
2. Newlyweds Next Door
3. New Girl on the Post
4. Blonde... Undercover Blonde
5. Little Mrs. Married
6. The Java Mama
7. Beyond the Aisle
8. A Little Pink in the Cornfields
9. Mrs. Q: Book Addict
10. A Complete Waste of Make-Up

The top 10 search terms that brought people to the blog (excluding the expected "From L.A. to LA blog") were:
1. Palm Springs
2. Ben & Jerry's Cake Batter
3. Chateau d'If
4. Adrienne Maloof Wedding Dress Display
5. Zours
6. Alex Box Stadium
7. Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique Rapunzel
8. Laying Out
9. Michael Phelps Niece and Nephew
10. Amy's Shepherd's Pie

In the past year I had blog visitors from 97 different countries
The top 10 visitor countries were:
1. United States
2. Canada
3. United Kingdom
4. New Zealand
5. Australia
6. Germany
7. India
8. Philappines
9. France
10. Sweden

In the past year I had visitors from all 50 states as well as Washington D.C.
The top 10 visitor states were:
1. California
2. Texas
3. Louisiana
4. Illinois
5. New York
6. Virginia
7. Florida
8. Georgia
9. North Carolina
10. Maryland

Since a lot of this post was based on my readership, tell me about yourself and let me know in the comments where you're reading from! (Feel free to be a vague as you feel comfortable.)

No comments:

Post a Comment