Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Boom Boom

Here Comes the Boom
Is this a movie that I'm going to be obsessing over and thinking about again and again? Probably not, but it is still a cute movie. And it even had me close to tears at parts.

My biggest complaint with this is the fighting. Not that I haven't seen fighting type movies, but that there are some pretty ugly scenes and it's being marketed as a family movie. There were a lot of kids in the theater (some who seemed quite bored at parts in my opinion), but there were a lot of aspects that weren't quite kid-friendly. And given some of the fighting scenes, I'm not sure I'd want to be watching these movie my (fictional-for-now) children.

But even so, it did have it's moments and it was better than I expected it to be. It's not necessarily one you'll be talking about, but it is still a fun escape.



No comments:

Post a Comment