Monday, July 16, 2012

Cold as Ice

Ice Age 4: Continental Drift
As a quick intro, I've never actually seen the first 2 Ice Age movies. But I did at least see Ice Age 3. It is kind of funny going back to read that post and hearing how we see everything possible in 3-D, because know we only see special movies in 3-D. (For example, we saw Brave in 3-D, and we'll probably see Despicable Me 2, but we saw this in 2-D.)

As for the movie, I really enjoyed it. There was just a lot going on with a lot of different subplots that just worked together. It kind of reminded me of The Lion King mixed with The Land Before Time with Pirates thrown in. I can't necessarily tell you to see this before Brave, but this is by far the better alternative to Madagascar 3.

3 comments:

  1. I haven't seen any of the Ice Age movies! They look cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto to the comment above! That is exactly what I was going to say. I hardly ever watch the animated movies and I know I would like them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've watched all the Ice Age movies because my nephew is obsessed, and I spent one summer babysitting him. So I feel like I should probably see this...with him!

    ReplyDelete