Monday, May 14, 2012

Monday Movie Review

The Avengers
With all the hype behind this movie there was no question that we were going to see it. In face the boy saw it twice, once with me, once with a friend while I was in California. And while I did enjoy it, I don't think it quite lived up to the hype I built for it.

Don't get me wrong, I still enjoyed the movie. It was a lot of fun, and I loved all the little jokes throughout. I thought it was really exciting to see all these different superheros together. But I still wouldn't give it my favorite movie of the year. (The Hunger Games still holds that honor.)

If you haven't seen it yet (and I'm guessing there aren't many considering the amount of money the movie has already made) be sure to stay for the scene after the credits. Don't be fooled by the first bonus scene halfway through the credits. Stay till the bitter end, and I promise you, you won't be disappointed.

1 comment:

  1. I guess I am the only one who hasn't seen the movie yet! :) I like superheros so I need to watch it soon!

    ReplyDelete