Monday, April 23, 2012

Jump Up

21 Jump Street
Without any movies coming out this weekend that we really wanted to see (or that we could agree on), the boy & I instead went with a movie we missed when it first came out. (Of course there's 4 movies coming out next week we want to see, but doesn't it seem to work out that way.) Although going back to see this one was a good choice, because after seeing it, it's not to be missed.

Seriously this movie is laugh-out-loud-hilarious. It's perfect for a 20-something because we don't realize how much as actually changed about high school since we were there. Yes, a lot of it is the same. But take for instance when Jonah Hill's character calls a girl, because that's what you do in high school. Except she tells him she only texts, and the only people who call are old people like her grandparents.

I did wind up really enjoying this one, and I'm glad that we found the time to see it, because now that I know what I I could have missed out on, I'm glad I didn't have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment