Saturday, January 14, 2012

Tx2+Sx2

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy
I'm not completely sure how to review this movie. Yes I did enjoy it overall, but to be honest didn't really understand it. I think the boy was ready to kill me while watching it because I wouldn't stop asking him questions. Of course asking didn't help me out, because he really only told me to keep watching. Even once the movie was over he did explain a little, but I still think there were parts I didn't completely get.

But even though I was confused I still enjoyed the experience. I liked the 70's feel of it all. And the acting was great as well. It is different than a lot of other movies playing right now, and it is something you'll where you'll need to think throughout. I do think we'll be hearing quite a bit more from this movie through the awards season, and for that reason I think it's one you may want to see now.

No comments:

Post a Comment