Saturday, December 31, 2011

Sherlock Impossible

Sherlock Holmes A Game of Thrones
Too be honest I don't really have a lot to say about this. That's not to say it was bad or that I regret seeing it, because I enjoyed it and I thought it was fun. I wish Rachael McAdams had been in it more, but besides that I don't have any real complaints. I don't think you'd be disappointed if you say this, because it is a fun and well done movie, just nothing really to get excited about. Unless you're dying to see a movie in the theater and there's no other options you might want to wait on this.

Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol
See my review above? You can pretty much take it and apply it to this. Another fun movie, but again nothing special. Tom Cruise was good in the movie, and I was surprised at parts considering the preview mislead me a bit. But again, another movie that could probably wait to be seen.

1 comment:

  1. We went to see Sherlock Holmes yesterday afternoon and I was a bit disappointed. I just REALLY enjoyed the first one and had high expectations for the second one but it just wasn't very good. I do like Robert Downey Jr. though!

    ReplyDelete