Monday, December 12, 2011

Breaking it Down

Breaking Dawn: Part 1
So we've finally seen Breaking Dawn (part 1 of course... but don't you wish it was part 2?) The original plan was to see it opening weekend, but as you've probably seen that weekend didn't go quite as planned (and that's putting it mildly).

But I did live up to expectations and was it worth the wait? I would have to say yes, and more than that I think it's my favorite movie. I would say so far, but knowing what will take place it Part 2, I still think Part 1 will keep that honor.

Yes, the big honeymoon love scene could have been a little more, but even Kristen Steward and Robert Pattison have said that. I'm just hoping for some extras on the dvd!

My one complaint was that Breaking Dawn was actually filmed at our wedding venue, and yet I couldn't seem to find a scene to place there. I guess it's possible that all the scenes filmed there are in part 2, but I guess I'll have to wait a year to find out!

But basically, if you're a Twilight fan you've probably seen it already. And I have a feeling if you haven't yet, you'll probably be waiting till it comes out in dvd.

3 comments:

  1. I haven't seen it yet, but I definitely want to! I'm not as crazy about Twilight as HP, but I still think it makes for fun entertainment! Thanks for the review :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which wedding venue?! :)

    I liked the books but so far haven't been too impressed w/ the movies. I didn't see this one though & I plan on it when it's on DVD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was filmed at your wedding venue?! Whaaat? That is awesome!
    I really liked the movie, but I didn't think it was earth shattering. I know they had a lot of different ages to please, but some of those scenes were way too much for the young ages that were in the theater imo!

    ReplyDelete