Monday, July 25, 2011

The First Avenger

Captain America
I actually really enjoyed this one, and think it's one of the better superhero movies of the summer. In a way it surprised me, because the plot took some twists it wasn't expecting, but I think some of those twists are what made the movie better to me. I loved Howard Stark's cameo, and though he did great as Tony Stark father. It definitely helped to tie the movies together.

I'm not completely sure my thoughts on airing The Avengers trailer at the end of the credits. I'm all for the extra scenes, and giving an idea of what's to come. But seeing the trailer itself was a little too much marketing for me. Don't get me wrong, the trailer looks great and I'm excited to see the movie, but it just sits a little off with me.

1 comment:

  1. I agree about the trailer. It seemed odd. I would have rather had an extra scene. We saw it in 3D and I rather enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete