Monday, June 6, 2011

X Marks the Spot

X-Men: First Class
Besides Wolervine, which doesn't really count, I haven't seen any of the X-Men movies. So I didn't know the characters or what to expect. Which in someways made it better for me, since for example I didn't know what side Mistique fights on her decision at the end was a surprise to me.

Overall I really liked the movies, and it makes me want to go back and see the original trilogy. The boy did enjoy them as well, but his biggest complaints were that the didn't stat completely true to the original comics and some of the plot holes when you match this up the the original movies. With his complaints, my lack of knowledge is almost a good thing.

I believe it's a fairly long movie, but I was so engrossed into I didn't notice. I definitely enjoyed the movie, and think it's one worth seeing.

1 comment:

  1. I saw this movie Saturday and LOVED it (although I've been an Xmen fan since the first one came out so I suppose I'm kind of biased lol)!!!

    ReplyDelete