Tuesday, June 21, 2011

And the Painted Ponies Go Up & Down

Now that we've been in our house for over a year, it means I at least know what to expect from out backyard. Last year it was a bit of a surprise discovering all the fruit trees. This year I can know that the fruit's on its way even before I can see it. Although I can see it at this point, it's not ready to eat, but soon I know it will be. Want to see?
Satsumas
Baby Satsumas
Lemons
Baby lemons
Figs
And my favorite baby figs.
Peach Tree
Unfortunately this peach trees hasn't shown any peaches this year. Even last year it only grew 2 peaches, and those were eaten by animals before they were ever ripe. So hopefully it will start producing fruit so we can have our first home grown peaches. Because after all, doesn't food always taste better when you're able to eat it straight of the tree?

1 comment: