Sunday, January 16, 2011

Going Golden

It's time for my official Golden Globe predictions. These are kind of a mix of what I think we will, and what I enjoyed so much that I just can't not pick.

Television
Best TV Series - Drama: Mad Men
Best Actress - Drama: Julianna Margulies, The Good Wife
Best Actor - Drama: Michael C. Hall, Dexter
Best TV Series - Comedy or Musical: Glee
Best Actress - Comedy or Drama: Lea Michele , Glee
Best Actor - Comedy or Drama: Steve Carell , The Office
Best Mini-Series of TV Movie: Temple Grandin
Best Actress - Mini-Seres or TV Movie: Claire Danes, Temple Grandin
Best Actor - Mini-Seres or TV Movie: Al Pacino, You Don't Know Jack
Best Supporting Actress: Jane Lynch, Glee
Best Supporting Actor: Chris Colfer, Glee

Film
Best Motion Picture - Drama: The King's Speech
Best Actress - Drama: Natalie Portman, The Black Swan
Best Actor - Drama: Colin Firth, The King's Speech
Best Motion Picture - Comedy or Drama: The Kids Are All Right
Best Actress - Comedy or Drama: Anne Hathaway, Love & Other Drugs
Best Actor - Comedy or Drama: Jake Gyllenhaal, Love & Other Drugs
Best Supporting Actress: Helena Bonham Carter, The King's Speech
Best Supporting Actor: Christian Bale, The Fighter
Best Animated Film: Toy Story 3
Best Foreign Language Film: The Concert (France)
Best Director: Christopher Nolan, Inception
Best Screenplay: Aaron Sorkin, The Social Network
Best Original Score: Danny Elfman, Alice in Wonderland
Best Original Song: "Coming Home," Country Strong

I'd love to hear everyone else predictions for tonight!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh good predictions! I haven't seen a lot of those movies so have no input but I really hope Dexter wins something as I've recently fallen totally in love with that show and I think Inception will definitely win an award or two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was really surprised by some of the wins last night!

    ReplyDelete