Sunday, August 22, 2010

Getting to Know You Sunday

I hope you're ready for a week full of day of the week posts. What can I say I'm a little short on inspiration. But I still hope it will be fun! (If anyone has a good idea for a Friday one, let me know.)
1. If you could host a Reality TV show, which one would it be?
Easily this would be Amazing Race. Because then not only would I be hosting a show I'd also be traveling around the world.

2. Do you put your seatbelt on before or after you start the car?
It's always the first thing a do when I get in the car. Even if I'm just moving my car a foot I still put on my seatbelt first.

3. Shave or hair removal cream?
Shaving. I can't say I've ever done anything else.

4. What's your favorite feature in a house?
Back when we were looking at houses the main thing I noticed was having a big open-ish kitchen. I also wanted a big closest and a big bathtub, but our house doesn't have those. So clearly that's where I was willing to compromise.

5. What is your favorite "Fall" scent?
Do Starbucks Pumpkin Spice lattes count as a scent?

6. What tv show are you looking forward to seeing the most this Fall??
I can't wait for Glee to come back. But there's a lot else I'm looking forward to.

7. Personal Shopper or Personal Chef?
Definitely Personal Shopper. I enjoy cooking, but I don't really enjoy shopping.

8. What is the first word that comes to mind when you think of "Fall"?
Orange actually. Mainly because I was thinking of orange leaves on trees. But I guess it could also apply to pumpkins.

~Shoshanah

6 comments:

  1. Yes, those Starbucks lattes DEFINITELY count! Can't wait for those to appear in Starbucks. The only thing better is when the peppermint mocha latte makes an appearance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These were fun to read! And the scent of Pumpkin Spice Latte DEF counts. I can't wait for them to come back!! :)

    I am also a habitual seat beat wearer, regardless of how far I am driving. I feel sort of 'naked' without it! I guess it's a good thing that we are so habitual about wearing them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think of orange too and that deep red color. And I totally think Starbucks Pumpkin Spice lattes count as a sent, they should come out with a candle line!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would totally pick the Amazing Race too, especially if I could co-host with Phil :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait for the Britney episode of Glee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by, it looks like Amazing Race was a popular, and obviously amazing!, choice for a reality show.

    ReplyDelete