Sunday, July 18, 2010

Getting to Know All About You

I've done it once before, and this week I'm back participating in Manland5' Getting to Know you!

1. If you had to choose a country to live in besides USA (or the country you live in), which would it be?
I would say in a villa in the French or Italian countryside. Pretty much a place where I could do nothing all day but read and eat good food.

2. Which would be worse, wearing flip flops in the snow or wearing gloves in the summer?
I'm pretty sure I've worn flip flops in the snow before, so I would have to say wearing gloves in the summer would be worse.

3. Fried or Bake and why?
As unhealthy as it make sound probably fried. But if we're talking about baked goods like cake and cookies, I would probably choose them over most fried foods.

4. If you were an entertainment reporter, which celeb would you love to interview and why?
Since I just finished rereading the Twilight books and I'm still in a Twilight mood, I'd have to say Robert Pattinson.

5. What was your favorite book as a preteen/teenager?
The Betsy-Tacy Series.

6. List your top 3 guilty pleasure television shows.
Teen Mom/16 & Pregnant, Real Housewives of NYC/NJ (and I'm sure D.C. to come), Jon & Kate Plus 8.

7. What bumper sticker slogan best describes you/your attitude/your life?
I'd love to say "Don't Worry, Be Happy," but in a way that's more of a goal for my life and not necessarily the way it actually is.

8. If you were to join a circus - what performer would you be?
I would say a trapeze artist. Not that I'd be any good at in the real life, but this is supposed to be imaginary right? And I think doing the trapeze would be the most fun.

~Shoshanah

10 comments:

  1. Ohhhh Teen Mom! I love it too!!

    I moved from AZ to Nashville in my 20's....I LOVE THE SOUTH!! :)

    Stopping by from GTKY...newest follwer!

    Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Italy. Hands down, if I had to live in another country I would go to Italy. I love it there so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jon & Kate + 8 ... sigh ... I wish things hadn't worked out the way they did.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would totally live in a little Tuscan village, riding my bike to go buy fresh bread everyday... I've also worn flip flops in the snow before, and it's not that bad, but wearing gloves when it's 100+ degrees would really stink.

    Great answers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. teen mom!!! so good. I cant believe there is a new series. England tells you nothing about teen mom! I wouldn't have known if you hadn't told me so thank you <3. its frightening how excited i am for it :s.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm completely addicted to the shows you listed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love teen mom! I think it starts again tommorow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would definitely live in France. Most likely in an apartment in the Marais area of Paris but i would also like a home in the south of France.

    Ahh, a girl can dream right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by my blog & saying hello. Following you now - have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVED the Betsy-Tacy series, and actually, I just re-read them a few weeks ago, because I keep seeing mentions of them all over the place!

    ReplyDelete