Thursday, July 1, 2010

Down on the Farm

Yes, I play Farmville. I know a lot of people have moved on and are over it, and I know how annoying it is when Farmville posts take up your whole newsfeed. But I can't stop.

Now that we've established that I'm a bit obsessed, this past week was Farmville's first anniversary. One of the ways they celebrated was by having a limited time crop of cupcakes. (Here's my farm all ready to harvest the desserts!)
Now I know you can't grow cupcakes in real life. But imagine if you could! I would definitely have a crop of cupcakes growing in my backyard! I wonder if you'd be able to specialize and grow different types of cupcakes. Oh the possibilities!

What food do you wish you could grow in your backyard? (Real or imaginary) And please tell me I'm not the only one still playing Farmville?

~Shoshanah

5 comments:

  1. Nope, I'm addicted to Farmville too. Hubby teases me all the time about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have actually never heard of farmville so that shows you how out of the loop I am!

    I wish I had a yard. Period. And if I had a yard, I would want a big garden. The #1 thing I would want to grow is tomatoes. I can eat them like an apple with a little salt on them. Mmm. But they are too expensive in the store for me to just eat one like that. But if I had a crop of tomatoes - oh I would be one happy camper. Or farmer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use to love playing Farmville! I haven't been able to for the last 2 months because of the crazy summer schedule!

    I would grow chocolate chip ones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I played farmville for like 6 months an quit a few months back. I was SO addicted!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to love playing it, bu tit stopped loading on my browser and going way to slow... so I was FORCED to quit. That was probably a good thing for me haha, I don't even think about it anymore.

    I'd love to grow real cupcakes (the white cake ones) or cheese or have fruit trees (pear, plum)

    ReplyDelete