Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Another WitW Wednesday

Welcome to another edition of Classy in Philadelphia's Where in the World Wednesday. The point is to share a picture of yourself in the world. It doesn't have to be foreign or tropical. It could even be somewhere in your hometown. And that's the approach I'm taking this week. This week I'm in...
New Orleans
At Lafayette cemetery #1 to be more exact. Considering I've been living in Louisiana for almost four years now, I've spent fairly little time in New Orleans. This was actually taken on my first trip where I spent anytime in the city. It was summer 2006 and I had just graduated college. My dad actually had a conference that summer in New Orleans, which worked out perfectly because it gave me a chance to stop in Baton Rouge and get my apartment all settled for the fall and my first semester of grad school as LSU.

be sure to head over to Classy in Philadelphia if you're looking for more Where in the World Wednesday posts. Or if you'd prefer, you can see Where in the world I've been here.

~Shoshanah

1 comment:

  1. Oh NOLA <3 I want to go back. You look cute in this pic!

    ReplyDelete