Sunday, April 11, 2010

It's Date Night

Date Night
I feel like with the warm weather outside, we should be starting to get into the summer blockbusters. But while the movie was enjoyable it wasn't quite a summer blockbusters. (But some of the previews! The new Sex and the City 2 trailer came with this one! Now that's a summer blockbuster.)

Back to Steve Carrell and Tina Fey. While it might not have been a huge event movie, it was still really enjoyable. A couple whose somewhat scared their marriage has gotten a little too predictable decide to change things up for their normal date night. Except their date night changes a little more than expected.

The were, as expected, a lot of hysterically funny parts. But how could their not with these two actors. Besides the two leading actors there were a few good cameos as well. I really enjoyed Mila Kunis bit. The best though, was Mark Wahlberg who spent the entire movie shirtless.

All in all it was an enjoyable movie. But I think, after seeing it I'm more excited about movies to come in the next few months than this movie itself.

~Shoshanah

4 comments:

  1. AAh! I want to see this! I also cannot wait to see Sex and the City 2! I just wish I was still going to be in Knoxville so I could go see it with my best friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A shirtless Mark Wahlberg? Yes please!

    The 2nd SATC trailer was so, so, so much better than the first one they released. And Aidan is back? Hooray! Although I am a bit nervous that she is going to cheat on Big with him which would make me very, very unhappy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to see it! AND I don't want to see the new SATC trailer because i don't want to see any spoilers!!! Can't wait to see it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of the movies of the spring/summer I'm really wanting to see!

    ReplyDelete