Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Calling All Gleeks

Anyone else excited that Glee returns tonight! I can't wait to watch it! Along with all of my other shows tonight. Somehow Tuesday night has turned into my prime tv watching night. I don't own a Tivo, or any other live recording device, which means I'll be trying to flip back and forth between as much shows as possible. I had gotten it down to an art, knowing to change the channel during Biggest Loser work-out scenes, and that by listening to one judge on American Idol I pretty much knew what they all said. But adding Glee into the mix, changes things up a bit. But at least it's a change I'm excited about! Here's my schedule, so you can try to follow along! (All times central, since that's my current time zone.)

7:00-9:00 - The Biggest Loser
7:00-8:30 - American Idol
8:00-8:30 - 19 Kids & Counting
8:30-9:30 - Glee
9:00-10:00 - Parenthood
9:00-10: - 16 and Pregnant (Although this repeats immediately after, so it might make more sense to watch it on the second airing.)

Anyone else planning on watching any of these shows? Or even maybe them all?!?! And of course, whose excited to watch Glee tonight?

~Shoshanah

7 comments:

  1. So excited for Glee. Counting down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to religiously watch BL but I kind of got sick of it - especially the 'infomercial' product placement that is so not subtle and so cheesy!

    I will be watching Parenthood. Love that show. I am in LUV with Adam Braverman. Like I squeal sometimes when i watch the show. I just think he is so handsome and such a sweet guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited for Glee!! And I watch Parenthood, too. Tuesday is a great tv night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited for Glee!! And I watch Parenthood, too. Tuesday is a great tv night.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Parenthood! It comes on the same time as my other show so I usually tivo it and watch it the next day. I can't wait for tonights episode!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I watch The Biggest Loser, Glee and Parenthood (which, btw, is actually quite good!!!).

    Glee was awesome!!!!! So many great lines... my friends and I have been using those one-liners like crazy. Because, you know, dolphins are really just gay sharks. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I might be the only one in the world who doesn't watch Glee!

    ReplyDelete