Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Saint Patrick's Day Edition

Not only is today Saint Patrick's Day, but its also a Where in the World Wednesday. And in honor I wanted to post a picture taken in Ireland. Except there's one small problem. I've never actually been to Ireland. Fine, I guess that's a pretty big problem. Instead I started thinking if I've been to anywhere near Ireland. So this week I'm in Wales!
J & T Pic on the Ferris Wheel
It's near Ireland after all, and they're both part of the United Kingdom. I realize there aren't a lot of identifying features here, so you're just going to have to trust me that this picture was truly taken in ales.

This was taken in November 2003, when I visited my best friend who was studying abroad in England. We took a day trip out to Wales. We saw Millennium stadium, stopped in at a beer and ale feast, and road a ferris wheel which gave us a view of the city. The top of the ferris wheel is also where this picture was taken.

If you looking for more Where in the World Wednesday posts head over to Classy in Philadelphia. Or you can check out where in the world I've been here! And Happy Saint Patrick's Day!

~Shoshanah

No comments:

Post a Comment