Wednesday, February 17, 2010

That's Where I Want to Go to Get Away From it All

It's Wednesday, and were back with another Where in the World Wednesday hosted by Classy in Philadelphia.In case you're new to the game the where it works it to post a picture of yourself. It doesn't have to be a picture of somewhere tropical or exotic, just somewhere that you consider traveling. And today's picture comes from...
04
Off the Florida Keys. There's a place called Kokomo... Ok, so it isn't Kokomo. But it is in the water off a Florida Key. Marathon Key to be more specific. And I'm second from the right.

This picture was taken on Spring Break senior year of college. Just under 4 years ago if you look at the date. I'm just hoping a month from now it will be back to bathing suit weather in Louisiana. I'm a little over all the cold weather. It seems like this winter has been here forever.

Head over to Classy in Philadelphia if you're looking for more Where in the World entries. Or you can check out Where in the World I've been here!

~Shoshanah

3 comments:

  1. I'm so with you - I keep looking at pictures taken in a warm climate to remind myself that summer is *hopefully* around the corner!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Florida keys are sooo pretty! Don't you wish you were there now in this snowy weather?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I was there right now :( Go away winter!

    Thanks for joining in :)

    ReplyDelete