Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Its Time for NaBloPoMo

Halfway through November the past few years, I've always thought I should have done NaBloPoMO, or for those not in the know National Blog Posting Month. The goal is to post in your blog every single day of the month, without missing a day. This year a starting thinking about it at the end of October. Maybe, this year? Maybe I could actually do it?

Except every time I thought maybe I starting thinking realistically. I mean if you look at my archives the most I've posted in a month is 29 times. And I probably average about 23 times a month. Almost there, but not quite.

Of course Sunday night, on November 1st, I decided "why not!" and entered From L.A. to LA. I'm making it so far, but I normally post Sunday through Thursday. The trouble for me is really going to be making a point to publish on Friday and Saturday. Hopefully I make it through this weekend. And after that its one weekend at a time!

Anyone else out there who decided to take the plunge and participate in NaBloPoMO? If so, I wish you luck, and lets all get it accomplished together!

~Shoshanah

5 comments:

  1. Good luck with the challenge! I didn't know about this until I had already signed up for NaNoWriMo and at that point I was like... No way am I committing to write thousands of words a day and then post a blog everyday!!

    Good luck! Maybe I'll do this next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought about signing up but knew I probably couldn't pull it off. :( Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought about joining for a split second but then reality hit me and I decided no. one look at my monthly archives shows why! haha. I have to put writing for work before writing for the blog so that's why my posts suffer sometimes... anyway, good for you for taking the plunge! and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck! I know I couldn't do it. I am doing good to post more than once a week. ;)
    I read blogs everyday but I rarely can bring myself to post for lack of things to say... and thinking "oh, maybe one or two more people will comment if I wait to update." Sad, I know. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does scheduling post and having them pre set to post on days considered cheating? Haha! Good luck with your goal.

    ReplyDelete