Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Broken Promises...

So when we were looking for a new apartment I made a vow to myself that I couldn't sit around and watch TV and be on the Internet all the time. I really wanted an apartment with a fitness center, and that didn't quite happen. So I told myself I just needed to do work-out videos and I'd be fine. How's that going for me...

Well, the first two days (once I actually had a TV and DVD player) I actually did an hour of Pilate's each day. Then it was the weekend and I figured I could take the weekend off. Then yesterday, I got home from work and the Boy was watching Sports Center. I prob could have asked him if I could use the TV, and he would have said yes (He wants me to lose the 10 lbs-ish I've gained in the past 6 months just as much as I do), but I would have felt weird doing them in front of him. And today, he was here again. He left for a tutoring appointment just before 6, which gave me an hour before American Idol/The Biggest Loser started. But yeah.... So not the food I wanted to start off on...

Speaking of doing nothing but watching TV, The Bachelor was on last night. My Highlights... I really like Stephanie, but didn't really see a lot of chemistry between the two of them until they kissed. And it was def a hot kiss.

You could kind of tell Jason wasn't feeling Lauren. He almost seemed offended by her, but was trying to be nice to her. I thought before elimination Lauren and Shannon would be going home, but was really surprised that he sent Megan home too. Well, not that surprised. It didn't seem like they really knew each other. They relationship just seemed so formal compare to everyone else's. But I liked Megan, so I wanted to think if they had more time something could happen.

My pick for the final two. Stephanie and Melissa. (Melissa was really cute last night) So we'll see...

Now both American Idol and The Biggest Loser are starting so I'm out!

~Shoshanah

No comments:

Post a Comment